Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Giving Thanks

A few months ago, Jillian heard a mealtime prayer that was sung by her friend, Julia. She seemed to really like the song, so we quickly adopted it as our new mealtime prayer. We all sing it together, and sometimes I pause at the end of each line and let Jillian fill in the last word. Tonight I was just curious how much of it she could sing alone, so I asked her to sing it for me by herself....and she did!
Take a listen and see if you can pick out the words:
God we thank you, God we thank you
For this food, for this food
We are very thankful, we are very thankful
God is good, God is good
Amen!

Precious.

3 comments:

GreenGirl said...

Very sweet!

Team Leach said...

Oh JiJi, you are so big!

Paula (Mom) said...

My sweet girl. I need to come back again for another visit!

free web counter

Followers