Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daddy-to-be Questions and Other News

Tonight we were relaxing in the basement, as is typical for us most nights--especially in the dead of the winter in MN. I was sewing and Matt was watching TV when he said, "So, when we have the baby and we're in the basement doing what we do now, does the baby just lay on the floor?" "Do we have to hold it all the time or does it have a little chair thingy?" That's one of the cutest inquiries I've ever heard.

In other news, I decided that I just don't have enough pregnancy books (I actually have a whole stack, thanks to my friend Giuli who passed them on to me years ago) so I left the office and made the 20 second walk to Barnes and Noble and purchased "The Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy". I think it's appropriate that I own this, don't you?

I also managed to talk to my sister, Megan, and my dear friend and neighbor Julianne today and not spill the beans! Whew!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh that is cute, Matt will be such a good daddy!

free web counter

Followers