Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How 'Bout Some Sushi??

I think subliminally everyone must know I'm pregnant, and they're punishing me because I'm not sharing. Tomorrow we're getting ready to go to Kearney for the weekend, with an overnight stop at my mom and dad's in Des Moines. My parents know we LOVE sushi, and never get to eat it because all sushi (if you want to call it that) in Rochester is just terrible. Amazingly, there is a great little sushi joint in Des Moines, if you can believe that one. My mom sends me an e mail today asking if we'd like to go out for sushi tomorrow night, and suddenly I realized--I can't eat sushi!! So I am going to have to go and eat soba noodles or something and I know my mom will think that's odd because I always make such a big deal about how much I love sushi. Me and my big mouth.....

1 comment:

Megan said...

I bet eating sushi will not be in your 10 top thing you did in your Christmas letter this year!!!!

free web counter

Followers