Sunday, February 15, 2009

Almost....

Someone around here is so very close to rolling over...painfully close. Here she is during one of her practice sessions (please pardon the sound effects as she fills her pants!). I keep taking all of these videos because I am just certain that one day I will catch her first roll over on tape. Who am I kidding, we all know that she'll finally do it the one time I don't have the camera on hand!


She's also started pivoting around when lying on her back. For example, I laid her in her crib to watch her mobile yesterday while I was brushing my teeth. When I returned five minutes later this is what I saw. (She was originally lying parallel to the crib railings)
DSC00767

5 comments:

Team Leach said...

You can tell she wants to roll over so bad!!! She is almost there!!! Just think, before long she will be walking!

Grammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammy said...

Great job Jillian!!!! Grammy is excited to see you next week. Love you darlin'!!!

Julianne said...

I LOVE this new site! The valentine's pics are SOOOO adorable!

Paula (Mom) said...

Almost there Jillian!. Your Dad rolled off the bed at about your age and really scared me. I just want to squeeze you, such a little doll. Grandma P misses you. Hugs and kisses all the way from Maryland.

free web counter

Followers