Monday, June 8, 2009

Jillian Loves Company

Jillian has had a lot of visitors recently and she loves the extra attention! Last week, Grammy and Mimi returned for some Clinic appointments. Jillian may be a wiggle worm, but she does enjoy sitting on Mimi's lap. I'm pretty sure Mimi enjoys it, too.
DSC01105
Friday night, Aunt Mal and John arrived from Kansas City. Jillian was sleeping soundly (and it has been the only night in the last two weeks that she has done so, I might add!) so Aunt Mal had to patiently wait a bit longer for her Jilly snuggles--but I'm pretty sure it was worth it.
DSC01114
Jillian thought John was pretty fun, too...
flying
And on a sort of related note....Aunt Mal came bearing the latest hair accessory to adorn my bald babe. Matt thinks she looks like a flapper, I prefer to think that she looks like a Fraggle (both are cute, of course).
featherhead

1 comment:

Team Leach said...

I miss you guys already!!! I can't wait to snuggle Jilly again soon!!!

free web counter

Followers