Thursday, June 11, 2009

Upright

When I went to pick up Jillian from daycare this evening, I got a little surprise.
uptostand
Your eyes are not deceiving you, my child is standing on her own two feet. Holy moly! I witnessed the transition to this position. She was sitting next to "the pool" (that is what they call the soft play area at daycare she is holding onto), when she suddenly leaned over and pulled up on the side. She looked so proud of herself! She stood there for several minutes before crying for help (she doesn't know how to get down yet). One of her daycare providers said that she had actually climbed into "the pool" earlier in the day to get a toy she was after. Oh my...I think I just got a whole lot busier!

1 comment:

Team Leach said...

W.O.W.! What did John and I say this weekend??...It's right around the corner! She is only getting busier from here on out!

free web counter

Followers