Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apple Picking

We spent a fun morning with friends, picking apples and exploring Apple Ridge in Mazeppa. It was a beautiful day, perfect for three two-ish year olds to run about sampling some of Fall's finest treats.

Jillian seemed pretty happy to grab a snack right away--my personal favorite, the honeycrisp.


I snapped this right after she exclaimed "Free Apples!" (That's Jilly-speak for "three"). Either way, she was not quite right, but I loved the confident expression of her discovery.


Oops, found the mud.


Now she's got the right idea.


Riding with Mom on the "big twuck" (big truck). It was actually a trailer on the back of a tractor.


We wandered through the pumpkin patch, and Jilly decided this one was just the right size.


Checking out the pumpkin patch "ghosts".


Holding a kitty for the first time--Aunt Meggie would be soooo proud!


Three toddling out together. Isn't that a sweet sight?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness I am so proud that Jilly held her first kitty! I know just what she needs for her 2nd birthday, thanks for the idea!

Team Leach said...

Good idea, Meg! Lets go in on that together! = )

free web counter

Followers