Jillian has decided it's time to tell the world what we in our family have known for awhile. It began last weekend when Matt took her into a shoe store in the mall. A lady was sitting down trying on shoes, and Jillian promptly went up to her and asked if she could sit up there with her. As soon as she was sitting down, she said, "My mommy's havin' da baby". Since then, she has told the check out clerk at the grocery store, and the daycare worker at Bible study. Guess it's time to spill the beans...this mommy's having another baby! Number 2 is scheduled to arrive around July 1st. I have started another blog to record the pregnancy, but haven't published any posts. What can I say? I am the mom of a busy 2 year old and this second kid is already getting the raw end of the deal. Give me some time to catch up in the next couple of weeks and then check out http://howetwo.blogspot.com to read all about our bun in the oven. For now, enjoy this profile pic, taken by our sonographer friend Emily earlier this week.

Note: Jillian was NOT impressed with the images of what she called the "baby fish". We'll have to work on that.
2 comments:
All I can say is...FINALLY!! and I love that Jillian thinks it's a "baby fish"
Baby fish - I love it!
Post a Comment