Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Smiles From a Little Jayhawk Fan

On Saturday, we decided to get Jillian ready to watch her first Jayhawks basketball game (she wasn't super happy about this, as you'll see below). We won't talk about the disappointing loss....
DSC00481
DSC00483
DSC00493

This afternoon, Jillian and I had a nice surprise visit from Grandad. He was traveling back from Minneapolis and couldn't resist a stop on his way home. Jillian was giving out smiles by the bushel, and with Grandad here to elicit them, it allowed me to take a picture of one--finally!
DSC00500

After her smiling spree, she showed Grandad her feisty side with an all out temper tantrum. Grandad charmed her to sleep with the famous 'frog on a log' hold that always worked on me when I was a baby. She apparently gets her infant temperament from her mother....poor thing.
DSC00504

3 comments:

Megan said...

What a cute little smile!!! Looks like Grandad has the magic touch!

Team Leach said...

I knew dad couldn't resist stopping in! I can't wait to see her smile when I'm there!

GreenGirl said...

That JayChicken crap makes me sick, but who can resist a beautiful smile. Happy Holidays.

free web counter

Followers