Thursday, December 4, 2008

Behind

Pardon my absence from the blogging world, we've had lots going on in the last ten days. We really enjoyed our visit with family over Thanksgiving week. I took several naps and appreciated the late-night help, and Mommy and Daddy enjoyed another sushi-dinner date (thanks to Uncle D and Aunt Meggie for babysitting and for your help with cooking and cleaning!!). Everyone enjoyed playing with, feeding, and snuggling with Jilly Bean. I'm not sure that she was ever put down the entire week....

Here's Aunt Meggie and Aunt Mal lovin on Jillian
DSC00372

Play time and nap time with Grandad
DSC00394
DSC00395

The family also threw a surprise 'one month birthday party' for Jillian and she got some fun gifts...but she wasn't on her best birthday behavior...
DSC00384

And here are a couple of one month pics that I found to be especially cute
DSC00404
DSC00369

In other news, our girl is really growing. We took her in to have her belly button examined (was a little oozy) on Friday and she was a whopping 9 lb 13 oz! Up from 8 lb 6 oz only 10 days before. Yesterday, we went back for a follow-up and she was 10 lbs 11 oz!! I just can't believe that she can be growing that much, and I have to admit it concerns me in a way. The dr. (not our usual pediatrician, she was out of town)just said "I wouldn't want her to continue to gain weight at this rate". Yikes. I just want her healthy and happy. Speaking of....someone is antsy and wants to eat NOW. So I'll post more pics and a video tomorrow, and finish the update.

2 comments:

Team Leach said...

It's crazy she is already a month old!!! I miss her soooo much!!!

Baby Burla said...

I can't believe it has been a month. She is so sweet. Thanks for keeping up with pictures (they are precious) and notes. I am getting my baby fill through Jillian until ours decides to come out. By the way, how are you doing? Is the emotional tidal wave as difficult now? I am trying to prepare myself for whats to come.

free web counter

Followers