This particular pumpkin patch had lots of other fun family attractions. First up--a puppet show, complete with a time to meet the puppets after the show. To my surprise, Jillian really attended to and seemed to enjoy the puppet show.

Next, we tried our luck at the corn maze and made it out without much difficulty.


We concluded our time with a ride on a tractor out to the patch full of pumpkins. Jillian apparently thought she had to taste them to decide if they were worthy of purchase!

"Look at all those pumpkins"

"How will I ever decide?!?"

"Perhaps if I sit amongst them, it will come to me..."

Success! A mommy, daddy, and baby pumpkin!
1 comment:
So cute. I love the pumpkin patch! Wish I could be there to see her. Seems like longer ago than a couple of weeks that I was there.
Post a Comment