Sunday, June 6, 2010

Board Certified

Jillian says.....
You might have heard by now, but I wanted to tell everyone that my daddy is now officially a board certified radiologist! This is an important milestone in the history of our family, so it is definitely worth noting here. Mommy and I are so proud of him! I know that he worked very hard for a very long time to get to where he is now. Mommy says I have no idea how long this took, I really only joined the fun a short while ago. Daddy likes to joke with Mommy and say that he is going to go to law school next, and you can probably imagine how well she takes that dose of teasing. Daddy is already teaching me about his job, and I can seriously recognize an x-ray when I see one. Sometimes he even lets me sit in his study spot so I can pretend to be just like him. He makes sure that I understand to always keep a little bit of humor mixed in with the hard work...

Those radiologists might like you to think they are all business, but I know the truth!

1 comment:

Paula (Mom) said...

Looks like the Singleton nose in this picture! Jillian looks very interested. Glad you passed your test!

free web counter

Followers