I recently discovered that Jillian knows most of the ABC song. She asked me to sing it as I was clipping her nails (good for distraction when I need her to hold still for more than a millisecond,) and I just decided to start and then pause to see what happened. She pretty much filled in the rest of the tune. She is especially fond of "Q-wess" (QRS), and "T-U-B" (TUV). In addition, I have heard her shout "8,9,10!" quite often in recent days, and I can't quite figure out what brings that on. At any rate, I asked her to count to 10 the other night before bed and she did it perfectly. I did my best to elicit both of these news skills as she was playing this morning with fair results. These clips may not demonstrate her abilities, but they come with a guarantee to brighten your day. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Dear Jillian,
Your Uncle D is so proud of you! I know that you will teach your cousin Jack everything you know. It was so nice to see you today on skype and before you know it you will be counting to 20.
I love you,
Uncle Deron
Post a Comment