Tuesday, May 20, 2008
"Blip Blip"
This is how I would describe a feeling I got in the lower right side of my belly last night. I was laying on the couch watching TV and I suddenly felt two little bubble-like beats. It wasn't gas, I know what gas feels like (but we won't go there...). It was subtle, yet present, and in a location I've never felt any feelings before. I'm wondering if it might have been the first time I felt this baby move, but can't be sure. Later that night, after Matt got home from being on call, I told him about the event. He said it sounded like baby movement, and that I certainly am in the time frame where these first feelings occur. We were laying in bed reading about what is going on in the womb for the week (as we do every Monday night) and I swear I felt it again. Matt and I both kept a hand in that same spot for awhile as he pushed around, and Matt said he thought he felt something. To quote him: "I'm suspicious". There you have it. We'll see if it continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment