-BP 112/58
-Baby heart rate in 130's
-She measured me and didn't say a word, so must have been OK
-I gained a few more pounds--3.5 to be exact, so I'm now at a total of 30. Gettin' up there!
-We had "the labor talk" today. Discussed pain options and recommendations and she asked me all kinds of questions about whether or not I want to breast feed (yes), if I'm pre-registered (need to do that still), do we have daycare arranged (yes), do we want a pediatrician or a family med dr (peds), and whether or not I have questions about c-sections, vacuum extractions or forceps delivery (no questions other than how those decisions are made during labor, but no thank you to all three if possible), what kind of birth control we plan to use after (what?! that one kind of caught me off guard).
-Back in 2 weeks...or so I thought. When I went to schedule she didn't have an opening til the 30th (3 weeks). The receptionist just looked at me like I was an idiot when I asked her what I was supposed to do. She said--"well, she doesn't have an opening until the 30th". I asked her what people normally do in this situation and she just still stared at me with no answer. So finally they offered to page her and asked whether she'd want me to come in 2 to see someone else or wait 3. She said just wait, don't worry, all is fine. So I took the 3 week appt...but I'm still worrying of course.
Here's a pic to mark week 33.....I am getting HUGE!
3 comments:
OMG! your belly is GIGANTIC!!! = ) it's a good thing!!! i am getting more and more excited everyday to meet her! love all 3 of you!!!
Aunt Mal
All your stats are great and it is obvious that the little girl is growing. Cant wait to meet little Miss_______! The whole family out here on the East Coast is so excited! You are on the home stretch. Love to all!
Grandma P
You are going to be such a great mom! Can I just tell you...the worrying NEVER stops. If it isn't one thing, it's another!
You are on the home stretch now!
Post a Comment