Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jump Around!

I had some success capturing Jillian's attempts at jumping this weekend. She spontaneously shouted "mump" (Jilly-speak for jump) and just started jumping as she played in the kitchen. Luckily, the camera was close by! You will notice a couple of "props" in both of these videos--an Elmo doll that is almost as tall as Jillian, and an Elmo costume. These are both courtesy of a friend whose kids have officially outgrown the Elmo-crazed stage, so she kindly sent them our way. Jillian is beside herself with joy over both objects, and she likes to make Elmo do all the things she does...eat, play, ride in the wagon, and now, jump!

4 comments:

Paula (Mom) said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Charie said...

So cute - it's Jumpin' Jillian with her Elmos! I love it!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She is definitely a "Jumping Jillian bean! It won't be long before you see some space between those little quick feet, separating from the floor.

free web counter

Followers