Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spin Much?

Jillian is all about dancing these days. Her interpretation of dancing is really spinning, though. I think this is the result of her recent fascination with Angelina Ballerina (the dancing cartoon mouse), because she always starts to spin and then says, "This is what Angelina doos" (yep, "does" is "doos" and I love it). She has a pretty versatile routine that she can apply to most any type of music, as you are about to see. What amazes me is just how much she can spin. My vestibular system can hardly handle watching these videos without feeling ill, and she just keeps on going and going and going. I have a true sensory seeker on my hands. These video clips were all taken back to back, within a ten minute or less time period.

First up, the Nutcracker Suite (inspired of course by Angelina herself). A more traditional choice.


Next we quickly move on to a little Lady Gaga. Jillian requests this song by asking for "Ra Ra Ra Ra" (note: lest you think we are bad parents, we make sure to play only the clean edited versions for her)


Then, she requests "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"....


Finally, she finishes up her performance with a little Pink (again, only edited version). I'm not sure how she turned the title "Raise Your Glass" into "Soapy Soapy Soapy", but that is what she calls this song.

Dramamine, anyone?!?

1 comment:

Team Leach said...

Yes, I believe I will take my dramamine after that. = )

Jillian, you are a hoot! Aunt Mal can't wait to see you soon!

free web counter

Followers