Friday, April 1, 2011

How She Rolls

Along with Jillian's love of spinning/dancing comes the discovery of the appropriate attire for the task. She loves to wear a "pretty dress" while dancing, and now regularly asks to put one on. It is still cold here of course (and it feels as though it might stay that way forever this year!) so I just let her put a dress on over her clothes as she plays around the house. Her favorite is a hand-me-down dress from her friend, Julia. She loves it so much that when we were getting ready to bundle up for our daily neighborhood walk (a ride in the jogger during snack time for Jilly so that I can get some exercise), she insisted on wearing it. She also decided that her rain boots (worn on the wrong feet) would be the perfect footwear for the outing. What can I say? It's just how she rolls...

Surely she was the talk of the neighborhood after being seen publicly in such trend-setting attire.

No comments:

free web counter

Followers