Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Laugh of the Week

I'm in love with Jillian's hair these days. I love that she finally has some, and even more so, love how crazy the curls are. They suit her personality so well. She is having fun experiencing bows, pig tails (small ones on top of her head), and her latest obsession--headbands (good old plastic ones covered in "princesseses"). We get lots of comments on how cute her hair is, and she seems to soak up that attention with pride. What I love most about Jillian's hair, however, is that it is as low-maintenance as can be. I literally spray it with detangler, comb through, and scrunch the curls. It takes all of 15 seconds. This is why what happened earlier in the week left me nearly rolling in laughter with tears streaming down my face.
I picked Jillian up at the RAC childcare on Monday, and one of the workers made the following comment: "We just can't believe you can get Jillian to sit still long enough to curl her hair every day!" Seriously!?!? I told her she must be joking, and she said that literally every childcare worker at the RAC thinks I curl her hair every single day! They must either think I'm nuts or supermom--I set the record straight quickly, so now they know that neither is true!

No comments:

free web counter

Followers