Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meet the Howes

Jillian was finally able to meet some of her Howe relatives this past weekend--Grandpa, Great Grandma Helen, and Aunt Angela. We enjoyed hosting everyone in our home, and I'm pretty sure that everyone thought Jillian was pretty sweet. She was on her best behavior for them....Mommy wants to know why SHE never gets Jillian's best behavior :) Here are a few photos from the weekend.

Meeting Great Grandma Helen
DSC00552

Snuggled with Grandpa
DSC00554

Aunt Angela--how is it that I don't have a picture of you holding Jillian?? (Do you have one on your camera?)
DSC00571

Great Grandma Helen brought Jillian an adorable little sleeper. Here she is showing it off.
DSC00584

And telling Mom she's hungry...I'm pretty sure she's close to getting that entire fist in her mouth!
DSC00590

And looking like a pirate in her carseat. She fell asleep on the way home (I'll post about that outing later) and being the wiggle worm that she is, managed to get that headband down around her eyes. Hilarious.
DSC00583

1 comment:

Team Leach said...

haha love the pirate look!

free web counter

Followers