Friday, March 6, 2009

Date Night

Tonight was date night...but not for Mommy and Daddy. Jillan's little boyfriend, Sean, and his mommy came over this afternoon for a long walk in the balmy 50 degree weather. Afterwards, they stayed for dinner and play time. Sean and Jillian had a great time playing on the blanket next to each other, and appeared to be having a dance-off of sorts.
After an evening full of play, they were dressed in jammies before saying good night.
DSC00825
I should end this post by reiterating that Matt is already in protective daddy mode. He said he doesn't like all the joking and talking about Jillian having boyfriends and dating. I think he'll have his work cut out for him with our little social butterfly.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute couple!!! What is the deal with their socks, did you take them off?

Julianne said...

Megan, didn't you know only the cool kids wear only one sock! :)
I love the dance off! Hilarious!
They are too cute!

free web counter

Followers