Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Time

Jillian made the big time tonight--she is now the proud owner of an exersaucer, which provides her with a fun avenue for upright play. I gave in and bought one yesterday, after listening to Matt prompt me for quite awhile. If I put my OT hat on, I would tell you I'm not an overt fan of such devices. I won't bore you with the reasons. But--I'm playing mom here, so I decided that a little exersaucer fun is all good in moderation. After seeing the excitement in Jillian's eyes as she discovered this new world, I'm certainly happy I made the purchase. Here she is making her debut exersaucer performance.

2 comments:

Paula (Mom) said...

That is so funny, I laughed till I almost fell out of the chair. She was so excited. Cant wait to see her!

Melissa said...

She is too dang cute!
Now....the next purchase you need to make is the "Johnny Jumper" that goes over the door frame! Talk about some funny stuff!! Zach jumped and jumped, would hold his feet up and bounce, and Lexi turned it into a swing...running forward (as much as a 6 mo old could) and then lift her feet and swing!!! I will be waiting for that post :)

free web counter

Followers