Daddy is a pretty fun guy, and he thinks of lots of silly things to do with little Jilly Fish (by the way, that's a new nickname we gave her recently while in Maui). Just before we left for the trip, Matt and I were talking about getting our pictures taken as kids and we reminisced about the good old Olan Mills studios. You remember those, right? You know, the places where they would pull down a backdrop that placed you instantly in the fall outdoors, a library, or by a pond. Oh the crazy ideas that were had in the 70's and 80's...anyway, Daddy decided he wanted to create his own Olan Mills studio scenes with the little lady. So without further ado....here's a good laugh for ya. Peek-A-Boo
Here she is wrapped in her favorite afghan, made for her by her Grandma's friend. She seriously is fascinated with the colors
A scholar in the making
A caged animal perhaps? She rather liked this laundry basket shot.
Lastly, a video of Jillian and Daddy deep in conversation. Matt is determined to get her to say dada...I keep reminding him that he doesn't have to work so hard at it, the dada almost always comes before the mama!
Those pictures are too funny, thanks for a good laugh Jillian!!! The laundry basic one kind of creeps me out, she looks so freaked out. And the scholar photo really looks like she is studying (we all know she'll be a smart cookie thanks to her Mom and Dad). Malia, I guess you don't need to get professional photos done anymore, Matt appears to do a great job.
3 comments:
What a big girl! My how I miss her so much!!! Next time I see your I will work on "Mal,Mal" with her! = ) Love you guys!!!!
Those pictures are too funny, thanks for a good laugh Jillian!!! The laundry basic one kind of creeps me out, she looks so freaked out. And the scholar photo really looks like she is studying (we all know she'll be a smart cookie thanks to her Mom and Dad). Malia, I guess you don't need to get professional photos done anymore, Matt appears to do a great job.
the two of you are too flippin crazy. If you are really wanting an Olan Mills we still have one in town :-)
Post a Comment