Strolling with Sean

Trying out her shades on a neighborhood walk with Mom (she leaves these on, if you can believe that)

Snoozing in the baby jogger on the deck (we tried out the jogger for the first time last weekend and it was a huge hit--she likes to face forward and sit up like a big girl now)

Riding in the Baby Bjorn during a walk on a local trail (while sporting her new sun hat--thanks, Grammy!)


Testing out the swings at the park....but she's not so sure about this. As you can see, this is a rare serious moment.



Last but not least, enjoying the view from Daddy's shoulders. What fun!
2 comments:
Deb - between Jillian and Hadley I think we have the cutest grandaughters!!!
gin
I miss her so much I can hardly stand it! It just eats at me that I have not seen her since January!
Post a Comment