As Jillian grows and changes, we have lots of fun talking about whether she looks like her mom or her dad or both of us. I came across some pictures recently of both Matt and I when we were close to her age, so I thought it would be fun to post them and let our readers voice their opinions. Because we do not have a scanner, these are pictures of pictures. Not the best quality, but definitely good enough to give you an idea.
Here are a couple pics of baby Matt--I'm not sure of his exact age, so Paula please weigh in (and forgive me for posting the pic of you without your prior permission...it's just such a sweet pic of you and your boy!)


And here is baby Malia--I was around 4 months old in all of these pictures.



Oh, and just in case you forgot....here is Jillian :)

So what do you think? Is she a mini-Matt, a mini-Malia, or a true Matlia?
3 comments:
I think when she flashes a big smile she looks like Malia. However, her expression in the picture of her under the green blanket that is similar to the first baby pic of matt look very similar. I would say 60% mommy, 40%daddy.
Actually, the more I look at it the more it's 95% mommy! Sorry Matt!
She is a little bit of both of you. I would say more like her mom though.Maybe Matt's ears and a little with the lips, also some of her expressions. Love all the baby pictures. I think Matt was about 3mos old in the first one and the one with me he is a little older. I love the picture of us together. I will agree with Aunt Mal on this one. She is a beauty for sure...with some very attractive parents!
Post a Comment