Play has taken on a whole new meaning around here. Jillian is definitely playing with a purpose--she sees things she wants, and she goes and gets them. I wish that I had gotten the camera out tonight because she engaged in some serious, hard-working play complete with turns, scoots, and rolls for close to an hour. Since I was lazy, however, you get a video I took on Thursday (give me a break, I did do some serious cleaning and purging of our home today). Jillian loves her caterpillar rattle, and it just might be her favorite toy. On this particular occasion it was a bit out of her reach, so something had to be done. Her strategy cracks me up because she tries to will the toy to her by waving her arm--this is her signature move. She always tries it first, before expending the energy to go get it. Lazy? I think not....we OTs would call it energy conservation :)
Now for the tights--man, these are cute (Thanks, Aunt Chris!)
No comments:
Post a Comment