Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bow-ti-ful

We are still longing for a head full of hair around here (except for at mealtime--then we are grateful for easy clean up!), and I think we are finally making some real progress, relatively speaking of course. Jillian received some dainty pink bows in her Christmas stocking that are said to only require the tiniest bit of hair. I sort of laughed them off and put them away, hoping she could use them by the time she turned 3. However, since Jillian is really proud of the hair she does have these days (I say this because she is always pointing out her hair, going to get my brush out of the bathroom drawer and then pretending to style her hair with it), I decided we'd give these bows a whirl this afternoon. I think she should be the next spokesperson for the bows, wouldn't you agree? She could certainly testify that they do in fact require very little hair.
bow 1
bow 3
bow 2

No comments:

free web counter

Followers