I promise that we aren't into child labor around here, but you wouldn't know it if you observed our daughter playing these days. Jillian is fascinated with imitating my cleaning skills, and therefore loves to get her hands on anything she can use to do so. If I wipe her nose, she wants the tissue. If I wipe her hands, she wants the baby wipe. If I wipe the table, she wants the paper towel or wash cloth, etc. You get the idea. This is Jillian doing her best impression of me cleaning up after dinner. I wish she could apply this imitation to the area under her high chair, but we'll get there!

Crayons must be very dirty, too....I generally don't clean crayons, but they just must not meet her standards.

I am going to do my best to foster this interest into some genuine help around this place!
1 comment:
Oh good grief, you have created a monster!!
But a cute little monster may I add.
Post a Comment