You may recall hearing about Jillian's friend, Ella. Ella is her friend from her daycare days, and after two months at home with her old mom, she still asks for Ella several times a week. I was so excited when Ella's mom and I could finally work out a time to get the girls together, and today was the day! Ella and her mom came over for some muffins this morning, and the girls had a lovely time playing together. They recognized each other right away, and Jillian started shouting "Ella! Ella! Ella!" as soon as I opened the door. Ella and Jillian are well-matched in many ways....similar size, similar personality, and similar activity level (busy!). They picked up right where they left off, just as old friends always do. I hope we can get them together again soon! Here are a few pictures from the reunion--the girls put on a "concert" of sorts.
Jillian began on lead vocals while Ella rocked the keyboard

The girls became pretty excited as the song went on!

A lovely piano duet

A couple of goofy, giggly girls....don't they look like they are scheming??
1 comment:
That is adorable! Especially that last one. Wonder what they were thinking when they first saw each other? Friends are special!
Post a Comment