Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9 Months Old

Happy 9 month birthday to our busy, busy girl! Jillian is in the midst of a big adventure, so our posting won't be as frequent for a bit. We are currently enjoying some time in Maryland while Daddy attends a radiology course at Walter Reed. Jillian and I are staying with Grandma and Pop Pop in Annapolis for part of the time, and in an apt with Daddy in Silver Spring part of the time. Jillian so far has experienced her first train ride into Washington DC and has already visited The Capitol and The Washington Monument as we strolled through the National Mall. She has met a lot of new friends and family, and is investigating lots of places. She is having fun exploring it all, and is wearing me out (quite literally) as I chase her around! The apt we are staying in does have a large room that is similar to an indoor playground, so Jillian and I have spent a good bit of time exploring it. When she isn't busy trying to lick electrical outlets or pull on window shade cords (yikes!), she does enjoy the room appropriately.

Checking out the bookcase (I think this is meant for shoe storage while playing in the room, but I'm pretending that she isn't licking something that dirty shoes have been sitting on)
Jillian bookcase

Hiding out under the slide
Jillian hiding

And climbing up the slide...she has absolutely no fear!
Jillian slide

We will share about all of our adventures when we return to Minnesota....never a dull moment with our sweet girl.

No comments:

free web counter

Followers