Jillian has become more enthusiastic about self-feeding in recent days. Two foods have sparked her excitement.
1. Puffs. She loves puffs. In fact, she stares at the container and whines until you give her some. I recently ordered a different brand than the traditional Gerber ones that she intially fell in love with, and I think she knows the difference. She still eats them, but not with as much gusto. Along the same lines, she thinks Cheerios are A-OK, too. Here's a clip of some puff-eating. It's at the end of a meal, immediately before bed, so please pardon her expression of fatigue (read: crankiness)
2. Cheese. The new-food-of-the-week is cheese. Small pieces of semi-soft whole milk cheese. The first night we tried it, she scoffed at it. The next night she decided it was a fabulous taste experience and gobbled up more than I should have let her. What can I say, she is her father's daughter, and must be a cheese-lover at heart. She was busy scarfing down her cheese when I decided to take this clip. Silly me, I should have known she would be distracted by, and therefore proceed to pose for the camera. But you'll get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment