Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sentenced

Jillian is officially a jailbird. Over the weekend we bought a Super Yard (affectionately referred to as a 'baby jail'). She now has a 32 square foot fenced indoor playground, if you will. Something had to be done. This child is a wild woman. She is everywhere and in everything. It had become impossible to do anything. In fact, while making a salad last week I counted four times that I had to move her away from something dangerous just in the time it took me to slice a small cucumber! Since some domestic chores just have to be done, we had to find a better way to contain her. Please do not feel sorry for her, she thinks this is a rather fun place (for now)! "Jail" for Jillian=small bit of restored freedom for Mommy and Daddy (meaning I can now unload the dishwasher without her trying to climb inside it). It is also important to note that all cabinets have been locked, gates installed, etc. Mommy and Daddy are not used to these road blocks yet, and find the magnetic locks challenging at times. They just might be parent-proof. Are they Jillian proof? Only time will tell.

Playing while contained
DSC01258

Hey, this is pretty fun!
DSC01259

Excuse me, Mom, how long do I have to stay in here?
DSC01264

No comments:

free web counter

Followers