
The weather man got on my bad side when he suddenly changed the forecast to cloudy and a high of 61--yep, 61 in July. We were sure disappointed, but the weather didn't keep 6 babies from having a lot of fun together playing indoors! I seem to have some trouble photographing mobile babies, which made for blurry blobs of children in the pictures I took. Thanks to Charie, here are a few shots from the day.
The Hostesses (Jillian still a little groggy from her morning nap--perhaps a bit surprised to find 5 babies in her house when she woke?!)

Isaac and Jayson trying out a bit of time behind bars

Jillian and Malea. Perhaps Jillian wonders why she is confined and her friend is not? Ah, the grass is always greener...

Here Jillian demonstrates how she has mastered holding a toy sans hands....simply stabilize a rubber block between your belly and the gate and you are free to climb!

Jillian and Isaac...I think they look a little guilty.

All babies in full play mode! (clockwise from Jillian: Lauren, Isaac, Jayson, Malea and Louis)
No comments:
Post a Comment