Jillian has some new wheels that she tested out tonight (thanks to some friends of ours who passed this toy on to us). We were amazed at just how quickly she picked up on the operation of this "vehicle".
Here she comes to get Mommy
And back to Daddy
After a good half hour of the same game, Daddy switched it up a bit
The only trouble with these wheels is that Jillian hasn't a clue how to problems solve when she gets stuck. This led to quite the display of dissatisfaction. We found it hilarious. (Note: You will have to turn your head for full viewing pleasure, I apparently can't figure out how to rotate a video!)
2 comments:
YAY Jillly! She is fast with that toy! And I love the temper tantrum! haha. That is only the first of many to come! Miss you guys!
I love the temper tantrum! Jillian is a little speed racer - love it!
Post a Comment