Jillian has a new love in her life. Like so many other small children, she has become enamored with Elmo. I am not really sure when this started, but we began to notice that every time she would see Elmo in a book or in the store, she got very excited. When we were in Maryland, Grandma and I went to Target and bought her an Elmo doll of her own. Though he is small, he is very noisy (read: annoying). But--he has been a lifesaver in certain travel instances (car only--I bought her a "quiet" Elmo doll for the airplane. Though she loved it, she was rather confused by his silence). What does she think of her Elmo doll? See for yourself...
Hmm...what have we got here?
I think I should taste it first. The eyes look yummy...
I can't believe I have my very own Elmo!
Here is a clip of Jillian and Grandma playing with Elmo. You will get a taste of her fascination with him...and see for yourself just how noisy he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment