Friday, August 15, 2008

Nursery Update

Finally, as promised many days (actually weeks!) ago, I'm posting pictures of the glider in its rightful position in the nursery. We just love it. I especially love to just sit in that chair and imagine what the room will look like when it's completely finished and has a sweet baby living there.
august 15 009
august 15 008

Here is a close-up of the special quilt made by my Grammy (note: I often call her Mimi because apparently as a young child that's how I said Grammy. She will be known as Mimi to my little girl and any other children we may have). Mimi is one talented lady, wouldn't you say?
august 15 012
august 15 011

And lastly, here's a shot of the storage solution we installed in the closet last weekend. I think it's going to work out perfectly.
august 15 010

I hope to have many more pictures to share at the end of the weekend. Matt isn't working (the entire weekend!!), which is incredibly rare, so we hope to get a very special lighting project completed (more on that later), curtain rods, and some shelving ideas figured out. I'm also planning a big Babies R Us run to begin purchasing some necessities I'm ready to get in place.

No comments:

free web counter

Followers