Sunday, August 17, 2008

Toni Braxton and Taylor Hicks

I think it's no secret, Matt is a goofball. He makes me laugh like no one else, usually to the point of tears. Here's an example....
Now that I've gotten several of them, I know what a Braxton Hicks feels like and can tell you when I'm getting them. It seems to be happening a lot of late and is just the strangest feeling to me. It's almost always in the evening, first when I probably haven't stayed hydrated enough in the afternoon (I do great in the morning, but seem to fall off a bit after lunch) and second when I load up on water b/c I am thirsty, which causes a continually full bladder. I usually get them in the early morning hours, too (again, probably the water/full bladder issue). Matt always giggles and asks if it's a 'Toni Braxton' or a 'Taylor Hicks' I'm getting. Maybe it's not as funny written down here as it is every time he asks me, but I wanted to record it anyway.......
More on the weekend projects later.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Just catching up with you "3". Sounds like things are going very well. I love the TB & TH--good thinking, Matt! Malia, I still remember how strange they can feel. Just a hint of what's to come... Love & blessings,
Nancy

free web counter

Followers