Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lean Mean Walking Machine

Jillian has decided she is ready to take more than the occasional 6-8 steps, and now is walking much more. This skill just exploded over the last few days and began on Tuesday when Matt went to pick her up at daycare. He walked in to get her, and when she saw him, she walked across the entire room to him. When I dropped her off the next morning, the director said it was obvious that Jillian made his day. She said he was one of the most excited dads she has ever seen :)
We have enjoyed a long overdue warm spell here in the tundra, so we decided to dine outdoors tonight. After dinnner we attempted to capture Jillian's new skills on tape. As usual, she was less than cooperative once the camera was on, but I think you'll get the idea (and enjoy a few laughs) with these four clips.


This next video would have been perfect....but alas, camera failure ensued. Full memory card. Ugh! Just for the record, she ended up walking all the way to Matt while "drinking" out of her cup. It was pretty comical.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah Jilly!!! Uncle D and I are so proud of you, keep up the walking!

Looks like you are expressing an interest in gardening...hmmm I think your Grandad will be very excited about that!

Team Leach said...

YAY, Jilly! You are getting so big! Keep up the good work!

free web counter

Followers