We just returned from a Christmas adventure in Des Moines, so we have lots of stories and pictures to share in an upcoming post. For now, enjoy a couple of pictures taken by Aunt Mal that I think especially embody the spirit of a 14 month old Jillian.
In observation mode (and looking smashing in a very fashionable outfit, I might add). This kid doesn't miss anything.

Mischief captured! She has mastered the art of getting in to trouble while tempting us to just try and stop her. Yes, that is her tongue sticking out. Little stinker.

Loving life. Jillian is one happy child with a contagious joyful spirit, and we are so thankful for that. (I am working on reminding myself of that when her curious exuberance tests my patience!) Seriously, how can you resist this grin?
2 comments:
Love you Jilly! And so thankful for wonderful you:)!
Man, I'm a good photographer! = ) She is a little stinker but too cute to resist! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment