After multiple attempts (due to poor one year old behavior, illnesses, and family death) we finally succeeded at getting Jillian's 1 year photos taken! We also did some family shots. All in all, I am pleased. Let's face it, this isn't the best age to try for any form of stillness. I think the photographer captured Jillian's personality and stage rather well. Because I don't want to ruin the "surprise" of the look of our Christmas card this year (I am sure that those of you on our Christmas card list are just on the edge of your seats!), I am only going to share a few pics of Jillian in one of her outfits. Someone, who I will not name (OK...Aunt Mal!) already cheated and logged into the photo account from past sessions and has seen them all. Don't worry, she will be punished for this. I will of course send out the ordering info to all necessary peeps in a short bit. Now, without further ado.....I give you Jillian, Age 1.
With her beloved lovey, a.k.a. "huggy bookey" (don't ask, this is Matt's term)


Pondering life, or maybe just the purpose of this photo shoot?

Happy baby...er, I mean toddler

Yipee! Bubbles are fun...

Even when they pop in your face!

A very typical Jillian pose

I am pretty sure she is saying "dirty" in this picture. Yep, her germaphobe mother has taught her that "shoes are dirty". How else will she learn not to eat them?!?

Brings tears to a mother's eyes...
1 comment:
I am not going to be punished for anything!!!
Post a Comment