Jillian has been spending more time in the transitional toddler room at daycare (for 12-16 month olds) and less in the 'baby' room. With this change comes some different naptime accommodations. Enter the cot. Yes, I said a cot. I laughed out loud when they told me that they were going to have Jillian nap in a room with 3 other children at the same time while lying on a cot. I think my response was something to the effect of 'good luck with that'! Silly Mommy....how could I have underestimated the power of social imitation in toddlers?? I am pleased to report that they were successful in their quest, and even sent proof of the accomplishment.

2 comments:
That is amazing that she will do that. Soon she will be in a big girl bed! Time is flying by and I still cant believe she is a year + old.
We use to get that response a lot from daycare parents, them not believing we could get their activive one year old to take a nap. They are so worn out from activities, going outside, ect. that we would have some fall asleep during lunch. We use to lay out the cots and the children immediately hit their cot-so cute!!!
Post a Comment