I did, however, manage to extensively document a nice activity we attended this morning. Rochester has a very good community education program for young children, and they offer a variety of experiences. Today, we went to the "Beary Fun Book Brunch". This was a morning for children under 5 to enjoy activities with a bear theme. Since Jillian is still pretty excited about bears, I thought it would be fun to do.
We began the morning by having a little bit of breakfast. Jillian and her good friend Malea enjoyed the muffins and berries while seated at a big kid table.

I'd like to pause for a minute here and ask if anyone knows where these two babies went?!?!?

Did I mention that Jillian enjoyed the muffins?

Next, Jillian checked out all the bear books. Here she reads "Brown Bear" (at home, she asks for this book by name by saying "bow ber")

She tried out the other available options for seating

We counted bears, and sorted them by color and size

We even colored a bear picture (or in this case, scribbled on someone else's bear-shaped masterpiece)

The morning concluded with a "bear hunt" that ended when we found a large stuffed bear seated by a basket of bear-shaped graham crackers. Beary fun, indeed!
2 comments:
I like your shirt Jilly! Glad you are getting to do so many wonderful activities, you have a great Mommy (and Daddy too) who love you so much!
You must record the "dinosaur scream" for me. That is too funny! Sounds like you had a very full week. Cant wait to hear how MOPS was. Remember her Daddy was almost expelled from preschool for biting on his friends!
Post a Comment