Monday, January 18, 2010

Giggles

I love baby giggles. You know, those ones that come from deep within, turn into belly laughter, and then proceed to spread contagious joy to everyone in the room. Daddy and Jillian have a special game, just for the two of them, that produces massive amounts of these giggles. I finally caught it on tape yesterday. If you look closely, you will see that Jillian requests more of this game by trying to imitate what Matt does with his hands when he plays this game. I am not sure how this game started, but it is clearly fun for both of them.

5 comments:

Megan said...

So cute, just love that giggle!

P.S...why do you have the baby gate between the sofas?

Team Leach said...

Ha Ha!

Love how she signed for "more"! Very typical Jillian!

And the baby gate, Meg....it's bc she is a wild woman!

Matt and Malia said...

She can't behave herself if we don't put the gate up. She tries to wedge herself between the bar and the foot rest, and tries to run behind the bar and open the laundry room door. By putting the gate up between the sofas we can see her at all times :)

GreenGirl said...

I'm giggling.

Myla, Scott and Sean = 3 Aronsons said...

I LOVE IT!

free web counter

Followers