Tuesday, June 24, 2008

22 Week Appointment

Today I had my 22 week OB appt, and thankfully, all went well. Here are the stats:
-My blood pressure remains good and low: 102/54.
-I gained 6 lbs this month for a total weight gain so far of 15 lbs. She made no comments about this, good or bad, so I guess that's fine.
-Baby heartbeat remains good and strong. She didn't give me a rate, just found the heartbeat, held it for about 5 seconds and then said, "sounds great".
-She briefly palpated the top of my uterus and that was that (other than answering my usual silly little questions--this time I had questions about chemicals in new carpet we'll be getting in the nursery next week and use of bug spray to keep those MN mosquitos at bay...yes, I'm anal and I ask questions like that).
-I'll go for my glucose screening July 21st and see her again the 24th.
Every visit that passes with a good report leaves me feeling even more blessed than before. Keep on little one, keep on.
Finally, here's a shot of the belly--it's growing and I love it!
week 22 002

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Malia, You look FANTASTIC!! Just enjoyed catching up on your entries, & glad to hear how active your little girl is, & that you're feeling fine. I know Matt is having a great time right along with you. Lizi, John & Jenna will be visiting from Germany in mid-July, & I can't wait to get my hands on that little girl. Wish you all weren't so far away... Love & blessings,
Aunt Nancy

free web counter

Followers