Monday, June 23, 2008

Sharing the Love

Over the weekend the sweet baby decided to share her movments with others for the first time (outside of Matt and I). We went to Des Moines so Matt could meet the high school friends for an annual golf weekend, and I tagged along to visit my parents. Thursday night it was just Aunt Meggie and I at the house and the baby put on quite a show, almost on command for her. Saturday night both my mom and dad were able to feel one strong kick each from her. Also, I should report that I definitely think I felt a body part of some sort for the first time while touching my belly. There was a hard, round knob just to the left of my belly button upon palpation. The rest of my belly felt as it usually does. Very weird sensation, and it wasn't there very long. Perhaps it was a little bum or a foot?

No comments:

free web counter

Followers