Here is her sweet profile. If you look hard enough, you can see that her mouth is open (recall that she was drinking)

Here's a closeup pic of her face--Dr. Daddy Radiologist says she will always look like an alien on ultrasound unless it's 3-D

This one's my favorite--it's a shot of her feet, held close together side by side. So cute.

And finally, here's "the goods" (or lack therof)--this is looking up at her thighs and bum from below. You might be able to see the white arrow the sonographer inserted pointing to the area that proves she's a girl.

I also thought it was time for an updated picture of the belly...it's growing quite nicely, you'll see.

Lastly, here's some proof of the progress we made in the nursery this weekend. This is a portion of the empty room, with Matt posing as he spackled, removed ugly blinds, and prepped the trim for painting. And--here's proof that I can actually wash windows...even though I don't like it. Oh, the things you do for your children :)

2 comments:
Love love love the pics! She is precious already! And your belly is adorable!! I am also proud of your window washing after all those years of watching mom do it! I'm sure someday I'll be doing that myself!
Love all 3 of you!
p.s. ---I see you had plenty of "PERRIER" to hydrate you and the little one while window washing! = )
Post a Comment