Friday, June 13, 2008

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

I've noticed a new pheomenon this week with my changing body. Somehow, suddenly my upper abdomen feels like it's doing some incredible stretching. I'm not sure why I didn't expect this--I of course know that you grow in amazing ways when you're pregnant, but I've been so focused on the lower belly that I hadn't stopped to consider other effects. It's almost like I feel as though my muscles are being pulled away from my ribcage at times and it's sometimes hard to get comfortable. I was walking with Julianne the other night and I made the comment that I really feel like it pulls too much if I stand up straight. She looked over at me and suddently exclaimed that I had in fact really popped out a little higher up that I was before. What wild, wonderful changes.

No comments:

free web counter

Followers