Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tiny Dancer

This kid can really move! Wow. In the last 48 hours her kicks and movements have really become strong. Last night as I was standing there talking to Matt, she started in. He was able to feel her a good 8 times in about a minute--good, strong kicks that seemed to really shock him. She's been going nuts this afternoon, too. I absolutely love it! I can now feel her when standing and laying in various positions--used to be I had to be semi-reclined and completely still. I can often feel her moving when I'm cooking dinner. Not sure if she's telling me to hurry it up so she can eat, or if she's telling me she'll share in my love of cooking :) Whatever the reason, it's glorious. Keep it up, baby girl! OK back to work.........

No comments:

free web counter

Followers