Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Furniture!

We got a little surprise last night--the delivery men called and said they could bring out the nursery furniture 2 days early! We were so excited by this that even though we had both had a long day, we had to assemble it right away (OK, I'll be honest--Matt did the assembling, I just supervised and picked up styrofoam/packing pieces). I am so thrilled with this furniture. It looks great and is exactly what I was hoping for. Matt loves it, too. So now we're just waiting on the glider and the big stuff will be complete...then on to the fun details! I should also point out that we don't have a crib mattress yet, but you can bet your buttons that's on my list for the weekend. We decided to try out the bedding and think it looks great--the sheet is hanging over the crib in the pictures below (since no crib mattress) so you can get an idea of how it coordinates with the bumper and skirt.
**Note--for some reason, our pictures always get cropped funny when they're uploaded from flickr to the blog. So really, I do know how to center a photo when I take one...but you sure wouldn't know it by looking at them on here!
nursery furniture 001
nursery furniture 002
nursery furniture 003
nursery furniture 004
nursery furniture 005
nursery furniture 006
nursery furniture 007
nursery furniture 008
nursery furniture 009

2 comments:

Megan said...

Adorable, Baby Howe will be quite the little princess!!!!

Mrs. Needham said...

I can just imagine the 7pm sunset from that window as you feed her one last time before bed....very precious moments to come.

free web counter

Followers