Monday, July 14, 2008

Home and Disorganized...with Leg Cramps and Daycare Visits

We made it home last night and had a great getaway. The laundry still isn't done, bills need to be paid, and I'm tired. I promise I'll upload some pics to highlight the trip and give a bit more detail on the events in the next few days. Some things I need to remind myself to tell you about include the special moose book (here we go with the moose again...), the ornamment, and fleece purchases. I'll leave it at that for now...aren't you intrigued? :)

I should also note that we began daycare interviews tonight--oh boy. My feelings about that will probably be summed up in another post as we compare them all.

Finally, it's worth noting that I experienced my first wake you up out of a dead sleep and cause you to scream pregnancy leg cramp last week. Holy cow. I've gotten them before in the past, but could always hop out of bed, walk around and be cured. I almost fell flat on my face when I tried to employ that remedy this time. Poor Matt I'm sure was scared to hear me holler like that and hopped out of bed immediately. He worked on my calf and got it settled down after a couple minutes--but seriously, my spasm had my foot fixated in a completely pointed toe position. My calf hurt like crazy for 4 days straight--poor muscle got worn out! I should say that I didn't really believe these could be that bad, but Julianne, you were right!

No comments:

free web counter

Followers